Friday, November 12, 2010

There Were no Doors to Kick Down, so She Settled for a Wall

Here are the smartest ideas these girls could think of while being drunk last Saturday:

1) Kicking a hole through a pillar in an ice arena washroom.

2) Videotaping it!

3) Posting it on the internet (which is attracting alot of viewers, might I add)

In all seriousness, these are some things you shouldn't do, even if you're not drunk. I'm not too sure about this girl but, when I was being raised, my parents heavily enforced the fact that I shouldn't kick holes in people's things... But, come to think of it, they never told me to not post those times I kicked holes in other people's things online. Really, what's done is done. Why not celebrate it? Live a little?

Well, it's all fun and games until TD Garden officials see the hole in their wall, then see this video on the aformentioned internet, and decide to bring this drunken wall kicker to justice. Crime doesn't pay. It just gives you 15 minutes of fame and a hangover that likely hasn't faded yet. The video in all its glory can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment